We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours.
- Accessibility. We have several locations around town.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick in our offices.
- Quality. All physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioners hold Master levels or higher degrees in nursing and advanced pediatric training.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. At Lancaster Pediatrics, we are committed to keeping your baby healthy.
The professional team at Lancaster Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Lancaster Pediatric Associates is on the active staff of Lancaster General Hospital and its Women’s and Babies division.